Thursday, January 26, 2012

Reilly's Milestones - Jan 25 2012

Another good thing about this journal is that I would be able to post Reilly's developments as well. 

When I went to my sister's studio unit two days ago, I brought my super adorable son Reilly. :) He doesnt see my side of the family often bec they live in Las Pinas while we live in Cavite. 

Anyway, as we went inside the elevator to go down and leave the place, my son suddenly blurted out "Where's Tita Vic?".  He said this 3x in the elevator.  I was so surprised and excited not only because he remembered my sister's name but also he connected Tita to the name.  Its the first time I heard this.  Hay naku, proud mom moment talga. haha.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! You might be interested in owning a lot in westborough. It's also in Cavite :)

    ReplyDelete